Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mindshift

The Shift is happening! A shift to a healthy, joyful, lifestyle - a lifestyle I can be living.

In just under six months I'll be participating in the Danskin Triathalon in Sandy Hook, NJ. The official date is September 12th.

Between now and then I will be documenting my journey, for myself, and anyone else who wants to follow me.

I am shifting from a physically inactive lifestyle, where I sit at home after work during the week and on weekends being bored, and wondering why I'm not doing all the things I thought I might do when I was 'busy', or just taking a 'short nap'.

I am shifting to being active and eating well.
I am shifting to self acceptance.
I am shifting to love of myself.
I am shifting towards taking resonsibility for my life.
I am shifting...

The journey has begun - again!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your knee deep in shift!

    A journey of a thousands miles
    begins with a single step.
    Lao-Tzu

    ReplyDelete